Notice: Undefined index: google-plus in /home/topsportspick/blog.topsportspick.com/wp-content/plugins/social-pug/inc/functions-frontend.php on line 307
Now that we are past more than the half-way mark in the Premier League season, it is important to note several managerial casualties for clubs in the PL. From Ronald Koeman to Tony Pulis, several managers have parted ways this season. It is important to note which managers will keep their jobs at the end of the Premier League season.
PL Managers Who Will Keep Their Jobs
- Arsene Wenger – Wenger still has one and a half years left on his contract and I don’t think Arsenal will end his contract prematurely. Come to the end of this season, he will have his job. The season after that seems highly unlikely.
- Pep Guardiola – Pep is on course to win the EPL title this season. He will be City’s manager for another year while City will try to get him to sign a new contract to stay with the club. He will be City’s manager come next season.
- Jose Mourinho – Jose’s United is second in the Premier League, and seems like United will finish in the top 4. United see Mou as a long-term club manager for Manchester United and hopefully replicate half of what Sir Alex Ferguson did.
- Antonio Conte – Chelsea will be vying for a top 4 finish as well. The reigning champions haven’t done enough this season to remain in contention for the title. We see though, that Conte will keep his job and look to bolster his squad in the Summer before maybe signing a contract extension.
- Jurgen Klopp – Klopp’s Liverpool is the first and only team to defeat City this season. Salah and Firmino have been in sublime form, helping Liverpool stay in the top 4 currently. Should Liverpool finish the season with a Champions League spot, Klopp will keep his job.
The other managers that make up this list include:
- Sam Allardyce
- Sean Dyche
- Claude Puel
- Marco Silva